Thirty Years Later, is a 1928 American Black and White silent drama film directed and produced by Oscar Micheaux for Micheaux Films. The film stars William Edmonson and Mabel Kelly in the lead roles, whereas A.B. DeComathiere, Ardelle Dabney and Gertrude Snelson made supportive roles. The film revolves on the love affair between George Eldridge Van Paul, the son of a white father and a black mother, and Hester Morgan, a black girl.
Unfortunately the film is presumed lost without any evidence of reels.
- William Edmonson as George Eldridge Van Paul
- Mabel Kelly as Hester Morgan
- A.B. DeComathiere as Habisham Strutt
- Ardelle Dabney as Clara Booker
- Gertrude Snelson as Mrs. Van Paul
- Barrington Carter
- Madame Robinson
- Arthur Ray
- Ruth Williams
- "Silent Era : Progressive Silent Film List". www.silentera.com. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "Thirty Years Later (1928) - Oscar Micheaux - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "Thirty Years Later (1928)" (in Slovak). Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "Thirty Years Later (1928)" (in Czech). Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "THIRTY YEARS LATER (1928) - WalterFilm". WalterFilm. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "Thirty Years Later" (in Polish). Retrieved 2021-10-06.